Friday, September 13, 2013

Struggling to Breathe

Friday September 13, 2013


Instagram Post from Devon (Brother)

Hey everyone Kollin was able to be taken off of his ventilator just the other day.  And is having a tough time right now and we are a little worried about him. Sometimes it seems like we take a step forward the next second we take 2 backwards. It can be extremely frustrating and heartbreaking to continue to get phone calls bearing bad news. But we continue to have the rare opportunity to gather in prayer and faith. I guess god likes hearing from all of us. Please keep up your continued faith, prayers, and support.  Words cannot describe how much it means to my family and myself. We love you all and hope god will bless you for your kindness and constant support to my family. #prayforkollin

5 comments:

  1. Prayers are Constant! We are supporting you every step of the way! You have an amazing family !
    Love the East Family in San Clemente

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are continually praying for Kollin and all of you. I know the Lord is mindful of you and all that you are going through. We love you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all in our hearts and our prayers. Love Chris, Johnny & Julian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Karen Holman and I live in Madison Florida. I came across this blog on Tuesday night by reading Nienie blog. I can't even tell you how this story has pulled on my heart as a mom of two boys 14& 18. I have never written a comment on a blog but I just felt compelled to write you and your family. I am praying very hard for your son and have shared this story with my boys and friends. Your a very strong Christian family and as a Christian myself we know that God never leaves us. I just want you to know that there are people from all over that are praying for you all. "Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go" Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete