Monday, September 23, 2013

Instagram Posts


September 23, 2013

Instagram Post From Jodie (Mom)
September 22, 2013



 It's official folks--this kid is out of the ICU-- Let the Games Begin!!!





Instagram Post From Erica (Aunt)
September 22, 2013





Matt got lots of giggles out of this guy today.



Instagram Post from Gary (Dad)
September 21, 2013


Had to take a pic before we put his brace and mask back on.



Instagram Post from Jodie (Mom)
September 20, 2013


Nurse Cratchett was NOT happy about this tiny visitor, but KPG was!!!!



Instagram Post from Natalie (Aunt)
September 20, 2013


This is my sister Jodie.  She is an amazing woman.  Everyone who knows her, loves her.  Not only is she the mother of 5 dashingly handsome, well mannered, strapping young lads, she has the strength and faith of Job.  Jodie deserves an honorary nursing degree and her own parking space at Primary Children's Hospital.  She has been a regular visitor there for almost 20 years now.  She gave one of her kidneys to her 2nd son.  Her husband gave one of his to their 4th.  Right now she and her husband have lived at Primary's for 3 weeks with their 5th son.  And I'm sure if she could, she would give him her legs too.  She is the perfect example of faith, hope, courage, and continous prayers of a righteous mother.  I love you Jode!




11 comments:

  1. So happy that Kollin is out of the ICU:) His smile warms my heart. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to read that Kollin is out of the ICU. So great to see him smiling so much. I did not realize he was the fifth son! I have three boys :) Will continue to pray.

    Jennifer from California.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyy!!! I'm so happy he is out of he ICU! Love that smile! He's a fighter for sure, as all Gallands are. :)
    Love you Jodie and Gary!!!!
    Love,
    The Pestanas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the things your sister said about you. What an inspiring mama you are. God bless you & your baby boy. I am praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO happy Kollin is out of ICU and such a relief & blessing to see him improving! We do not know each other, but I will continue the prayers here in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!!!! Does that mean that he can have visitors yet?? Would love to see that handsome smile on real life not just pictures!!!!!!!
    -rhianna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jodie-
    Your words move me.
    Your patience amazes me.
    Your spirit and unwavering faith inspire me and give me hope!
    Thanks for being you!
    Love ya!
    Scott and Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praise God! He is ever present and healing your sweet boy. You will all remain in my prayers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kollin-You are an inspiration! Just like I knew you would be. You persevered during some very challenging ups and downs, but you kept pushing forward. Love you man!-Bro Colarusso and Teacher's Quorum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go Kollin, go!!! Gooooooooooooo Kollin! You're a stud man! I saw a cool t-shirt last night that said "Don't count the days, make the days count!" Can't wait to see you! I'll bring you some cheese balls.

    ReplyDelete