Monday, September 9, 2013

Instagram Post

Sunday September, 8, 2013


Instagram Post from Jenny (Aunt)



 I was able to spend some precious time hanging out with Kollin tonight, so Jodie and Gary could eat dinner together. Poor Kollin hasn't eaten in 9 days. :( He had a pretty frustrating day since he was hoping to get off the ventilator and isn't able to. My sweet Reagan has created a blog which has had over 80,000 hits in just 4 days! It is so humbling to know that so many people are praying for Kollin and his family. There is so much power in prayer and I can feel and see the strength that is sustaining and upholding Jodie and Gary. When I asked Jodie if there is anything she needs she said, "just love and prayers." We are praying that Kollin can get off the ventilator soon! Thanks for your love and prayers!

1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    buy free instagram followers

    ReplyDelete